You can engage fully as members or even just join us on social media or participate in community forums to develop the Carbon Free products, projects, processes and policies through connected innovation. Complete this short form to request to join.
What one group designs, another must build, and others to live and work in. We all need to speed up the offer of responsive designs that enable improved team building practices that support behavioural change to speed up Carbon Free solutions in the places and spaces where we work, live and play. Carbon Free futures need ground breaking solutions. We will pursue these in ways others would find difficult. Our collaborations will engage Corporates, SMEs, government, development agencies, builders, artisans, academia, communities and individuals to share their skills, experiences and learning in innovative ways.
- Create commercial opportunities and decarbonise the built environment
- Provide a platform and network to innovate without the risk
- Manage innovation in projects, products, process and policy
- Satisfy shareholder/employee desire for sustainable solutions
- Rapid innovation without the risk to reputation
- A powerful network that provides a shortcut to hitting targets
- Innovation without the cost and risk, at a much greater pace than would otherwise be possible for an SME
- Access to a valuable network at every level and a safe platform for collaboration
- The ability to participate on projects bigger than otherwise possible
- To provide solutions your customers want
- Membership also suits independent experts, thought leaders, research institutions, media, local government and many others
- Joining connects you to a thought leadership network
- The CFG is changing the built environment by uniting industry leaders for the first time
- A movement with embedded values, purpose-driven and driving sustainable change
From small innovative product manufacturers, to large construction companies and community or public sector organisations, all CFG members benefit through being connected, and the opportunities for collaboration that this brings.
- Client organisations benefit through a ready, robust and highly innovative supply-chain.
- Designers benefit from connection with client projects, and to the product suppliers that can implement their creations.
- Technical product companies and individuals benefit from connection with a pipeline of projects on which to implement their solutions
- Solve challenges and create opportunities rapidly
- Access financial and management consultancy support to bring new and innovative low-carbon products to market
- Get the strategic and financial advantages of rapid innovation
- Take advantage of a tax-efficient opportunity to innovate
- Be a pioneer, thought leader and influence a network of change-makers
- Satisfy shareholder, employee and people's desire for sustainable solutions, with all associated risk deferred away from the member organisation
- Gain access to a wide variety of projects from construction and natural capital reporting to IT (Blockchain development) and energy infrastructure
- New member consultancy meeting with CFG directors to identify group-wide opportunities and synergies for your organisation or product
- Discounted use of the multi-award winning Pines Calyx building in St Margaret's Bay, one of the UK's most sustainable buildings, for meetings or events
- Free attendance at CFG membership meetings and workshops
- Opportunity to sponsor and/or exhibit at specific CFG events
- Free attendance at all CFG networking events
- Access other member organisations and opportunities that this brings
- Additional CFG promotional or marketing opportunities as they arise
Membership of the Carbon Free Group is paid via an annual membership fee, based on the size and nature of your organisation. There is also a recommended charitable donation to the Carbon Free Group's nominated charity. This donation, which can be claimed back against your organisation's taxable profits, is used to help fund new carbon-free or sustainable innovations. Complete the form below to request to join.
||Individual/Sole trader/ Micro-SME**
|Annual membership fee
|Recommended charitable donation
*subject to tax payments by the SME allowing this level of donation to be offset. ** 5 employees or less.